Re: [Xen-users] XCP - Hetzner: Xen Cloud Platform XCP1.0Beta - Problems

To: Jimmy Larsen <itsnedkeren@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP - Hetzner: Xen Cloud Platform XCP1.0Beta - Problems with network
From: Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:32:03 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:34:44 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ayZhx+nLxSc7qwOp5Ophlqs7RadG/lSHeWqvuC1FBC4=; b=GXEsZQgum3UsqcdIr+femcr6u8Isn6EeLuoFJg2Re2qULdU7CWtl1O1xTUqqpFX4u0 mzunO791pX4l1lIdzE1AcDGBLTsvhDy5bUXxHQSGeeeyhVgKrIJlzfB3tkOK01CwAuAs jUwbOMduXN2P1TQn4M9Vol4WI7HQz3qtDYrB8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx