Re: [Xen-users] LVM's inside of Domu's

To: Donny Brooks <dbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] LVM's inside of Domu's
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:14:00 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:15:55 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:received:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=XXrQJKULyhy3DWwSrPgnKl+gwHdUS8POdTR+yopJJrU=; b=sY+BxUNsOaOlJi9pnii9lFHcAx4A8iDKU+SfFntp9/ndmkay52eE5dWkkMgoCFV4Uz 4WlzgfMCO2ETgKayIkA6LnHWThGs8Vz7Pwu1oosd+vispIDuwJz0snWIJ9sJG0Qh+oJl EssDVORMqENXi9egjSLUO+BlDucA1nOto1kfo=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx