RE: [Xen-users] LVM's inside of Domu's

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] LVM's inside of Domu's
From: Donny Brooks <dbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:56:28 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:58:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, April 13, 2010 09:35 AM CDT, Jeff Sturm <jeff.sturm@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> [...]

Jeff,

     The bloat is exactly why I personally prefer ubuntu over CentOS. They have
the JeOS where you can install a functional machine in under 300MB disk and
128MB ram. But trying to get the OMSA stuff installed for a Dell server on
anything but a rpm based distro is near futile. So alas, I am having to deal
with CentOS. One good thing about Xen is you can have ready made images. This
is one thing I have found myself using more and more recently.

--

Donny B.