Re: [Xen-users] easy high availability storage

To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] easy high availability storage
From: Peter Braun <xenware@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:01:25 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Roland Frei <frei@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 02:02:13 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=rOQ4a8q81mNS7OcQIKjyVyLQ7t6oI6tfrlukj5AeSV0=; b=nCzXsDkUL+k7ybVGteZTYRsRNUSMDRXr9ZwpIC3FV4tmSz6aNacyl5AV2jXzS+0ebr QX29xGDT169nOBtiNarAYdRm2AEHFUy9sh6Kj0gY1aGBNJgZZyCNrBy3kPyOCsL0B5U3 G72oW9ekYzupeQSF7O95s2gni+o/1OMNCVku0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

take a look at this document

http://communities.vmware.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/10964-102-2-9835/ha_san_how-to.pdf;jsessionid=12BC07515EE5DB61AEFA58BA9251110D

Its describing building highly-available SAN iSCSI storage on ubuntu.

Br

Peter Braun