Re: [Xen-users] Tools to take a kernel crash dump.

netconsole=6666@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/peth0,6666@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/00:1e:37:42:23:22
> >      This setting is required because the xen created virtual interface
> > eth0 doesn't support pooling. Only the real physical interface (peth0)
> > supports it.
>
> It will be better to increase console log level also.

We have increased the log level to 7 anticipating to get more detailed
messages.
The server is stable till now and didn't have any crash. Will update you
with the messages once it crashes.

Thanks,
Sree Harsha.

and any attachments. Thank you