Re: [Xen-users] Xen Installation without virtualization enabled in Bios

No there was no mistake in the IP addresses... My earlier reports of the DomU
and Dom0 being on different subnets was incorrect, they are on the same
subnet.  I still have the same problem.  I am unable to ping the Dom0 from
the DomU.  I get "Destination Host Unreachable"...