Re: [Xen-users] VNC console access in paravirtualized domUs

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] VNC console access in paravirtualized domUs
From: Paul Schulze <avlex@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:38:54 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:39:38 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to :references:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from :subject:date:to:x-pgp-agent:x-mailer:sender; bh=94uNb9b9oEuI6uSPw2VLLErYxwlD9F6RIsS3jCHAQcM=; b=qdGSuZSjRRvQBoJRHGbwWnCxtU1R2GeyhXJrmW2zSb2S8qIbwRD3dpxRX6gT/HAV7w npq46jleg5oScm+eDIb4gHWniC7nyNjgMx+9iAW1GEA928GNPXF64pQXRXDEqmAoTIVy gNNiOwYz6LersagxiH3bUDWsGUlR5qzmoy/RM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx