Re: [Xen-users] No network at all in Kubuntu 8.04

To: deshantm@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] No network at all in Kubuntu 8.04
From: Daniel Spies <daniel.spies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:28:04 +0200
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 May 2008 00:28:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Todd,

Thanks for your answer! I'm running a Intel E6750 but am using the 32bit
edition of Kubuntu.
I installed several patched kernels now, non of them changed the bahaviour
of the issue.
And I tried both: With and without the ethtool command. Currently without
it.

What about the weird routeing issue? May there be the failure? As I'm not
at home I only can only refer to a previous mail from me. If I delte the
default route to peth0 (if I remember right) the network is working for
dom0 but I cannot create a machine with xm create...

Cheers,
Daniel