Re: [Xen-users] Re: PV Drivers: XenSource ones VS GPL'ed (Ruggero Tonell

To: "Klaus Steinberger" <Klaus.Steinberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: PV Drivers: XenSource ones VS GPL'ed (Ruggero Tonelli)
From: "Apoorva Kulkarni" <apoorva1911@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 00:07:31 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 May 2008 00:08:08 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=PVcFVHsi2DgBLbyNegCs1sZTlCGBJgH2dcMAZm6iflc=; b=sANrlIFMvFeI9SqsK09b5gYt21rcnSWW7cQdxCDXc/k0tTbEfdpG3vTABVlTJ4OxsRMZlnZ77F5C8AGrmr5w8VxuIHqXy9gnl3miwAQoT2uvYG02LLsK7IxLHzBLz5pph/YRYTJIqQQ/smNWejP8aAz5st2/9ow5UbgXaB9ekHU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx