RE: [Xen-users] Most stable Xen distro?

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, Joseph L. Casale wrote:

Be aware that if you want to do 64bit dom0 and 32-bit paravirtualized
domU it is not going to work on Centos (and friends).  I've heard
this will be fixed in the next update.

Steve

What's the technical reason behind that? Will a x64 CentOS Dom0 run an x86 HVM
w/o any issues?

Centos' "upstream vendor" (the big guys with the hat) say in
their release notes that 32 on 64 is a "Technology Preview".  Works
fine unless you actually want to do any I/O of any sort.

It is claimed by many on this list that HVM 32bit on 64bit dom0
works on centos but I have never tried it myself.

Steve Timm

Thanks!
jlc