Re: [Xen-users] RE: Virtualization over CLIENTS/SLED

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] RE: Virtualization over CLIENTS/SLED
From: Javier Guerra <javier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:16:12 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:16:32 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wednesday 24 January 2007 8:06 am, anant wrote:
> I have got a working system wih SLES 10 including openWBEM and XEN and
> windows xp running on top of it as a guest.
> So basically i want this environment in desktop version i.e. SLED....But if
> there is any particular distro who has nt divided server and desktop
> version ald also include xen and openWBEM with in their install then pls do
> let me know.

i guess what you want is not necesarily a non-server distro with Xen and
openWBEM; but a free/cheaper (than SLES) distro with all this, right?

since everybody is doing Xen these days, i'd look for this on openWBEM side:
look around what distro has packages for it (or at least a good HowTo for it)

(BTW, what's openWBEM?)

--
Javier