Re: [Xen-users] Virtualization over CLIENTS/SLED

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Virtualization over CLIENTS/SLED
From: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 01:15:25 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 01:15:21 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
do some research dude....
or ill give a hint.... SLES -> SuSE linux enterprise server...this is server
based distro....and if ull see SLED ->SuSE linux enterprise desktop......and
this is cleint based distro....
So now you have to look for other distro.. and let me knw what you find
out....like are dey client based and support XEN and openWBEM or not...?
ok all the best