Re: [Xen-users] xen3.0.3 on Ubuntu 6.10: domU not created - device vif c

Manu Garg a écrit :
On 1/8/07, PUCCETTI Armand <armand.puccetti@xxxxxx> wrote:
Tim Post a écrit :
> On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 11:47 +0100, PUCCETTI Armand wrote:
>

>> Thanks for correcting my config file. With a corrected one (below), the
>> error remains:
>>
>> $xm create -c my5 vmid=1
>> Using config file "my5".
>> Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.
>>
>> Any other idea ?

Do one more thing. Please make sure that xenbr0 has been created by
xend. xend generally creates bridge with the name xenbr1. If that's
the case, change vif entry in your domU config file to:

vif=[ 'bridge=xenbr1, mac=A1:A1:A1:A1:A1:A1, ip=192.168.0.101']

(you can do without device name, I guess.)

- Manu vif0.0

I have xenbr0 only and no xenbr1. Also, there is a vif0.0 present.

Armand