[Xen-users] Howto about how to install windows 2000 from a cd under Xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Howto about how to install windows 2000 from a cd under Xen (linux ) - newbie
From: "Mark Ryden" <markryde@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 18:16:30 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:16:39 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
1) Can anyone please point me (or explain) to a step by step working
tutorial/howto on what
should be done in order to install windows 2000 from a cd under Xen on a linux
x86_64 AMD machine (which has virtulaization , aka SVM , support , as can be
seen from cat /proc/cpuinfo ). Preferably also give an example of what
should be
the input file to "hm create" in case this is done with "xm create".

2) My machine has Fedora Core 6, which has a virt-manager and xen kernel
by deault.
Can this be done with the virt-manager ?
(BTW, I had succeeded installing a paravirtualized linux FC6 with virt-manager
on this machine).

Regards,
Mark