Re: [Xen-users] Re: crazy SWAP and RAM idea

I think we are in agreement. if you want to use burst-ram in production (again, I think it's a bad idea) use a product that is designed to enable burst ram usage.

Xen can be used to enable quick changes to hard ram caps using xm mem-set, but it was not designed to be used for automatic burst ram.