Re: [Xen-users] Xen boot failed while mount root FS.

> As suggested earlier you may need to use an initrd image or confirm
> that you have  compiled all needed modules to xen kernel statically.
> Are you sure you have compiled scsi module to kernel? By default it's
> unlikely to be enabled in a xen kernel.

Yep, it's definitely compiled statically, which is why I can't figure
out what's going wrong.  I've never needed to use an initrd image
before, I've always just compiled in everything I need to boot.

Is mkinitrd supposed to automatically include any required modules?
Because when I inspect the image it created, there are no modules at
all, which means either I'm missing something completely, or all the
important modules are being built statically and there's no need to
include any in the initrd image.

Cheers,
Adam.