Re: [Xen-users] multiple domU kernels

To: tobzter <tobzter@xxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] multiple domU kernels
From: Sadique <sadique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:38:26 +0530
Delivery-date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 22:09:12 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Compile another kernel from the source - most probably using "make
kernels" in the source - and copy the dom-U kernel (vmlinuz-2.6.16-xenU)
from xensource/dist/install/boot to any other locations in the server
with another custome name. Use the path to this kernel in the
configuration file for your new dom-U.