Re: [Xen-users] (Network) unstability :-(( (Modified by Wilmer van der G

Subject: Re: [Xen-users] (Network) unstability :-(( (Modified by Wilmer van der Gaast)
From: Anton Khalikov <anton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 22:57:51 +0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:56:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello

Wilmer van der Gaast wrote:
From time to time (it used to happen once in a month, sometimes twice, but now it happened twice in one hour) the network stack seems to break. I can reach the dom0 host perfectly from outside, but it can't communicate with the domus anymore. (Not over IP, at least, xm console still works.)

Do you see Zombies in `xm list` output ? Does your syslog contain anything like "unregister_netdevice: waiting for vifX.0 to become free" ? If so it looks very similar to my problem except I've never seen that i can't communicate to domUs but I get such message from time to time when i do reboot or poweroff on any of domUs.
After this happens only SysRq call helps me to reboot the dom0 :(

--
Best regards,
Anton Khalikov