[Xen-users] Whats the status of Xen SV interface (web interface to xend)

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Whats the status of Xen SV interface (web interface to xend) ?
From: Arjun <cse.syslab@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:20:10 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 00:33:39 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello All,

I was trying to get the Xen sv interface to work yesterday using "mktap" and "twisted" but it didn't work as I expected. All it does is
show a directory listing. The Xen build I'm using is 3.0.
I also checked the xen-users and xen-devel list archives and its a bit confusing because in some mails it appears that the SV interface
has been dropped and yet in another it seems the development is still going on.

Can anyone please let me know if SV is still alive and how I could get it to work ?

Also, if it has been dropped then why is it still in the source tree ?

Thanks and regards
Arjun