[Xen-users] Upgrading to Xen 3 on Fedora Core 4

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Upgrading to Xen 3 on Fedora Core 4
From: "Xen" <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 00:07:54 -0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 00:16:28 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
  I've been struggling the past couple of days to install Zen 3 on FC4. The readme guide makes it sound simple, but I've had nothing but error after error and seem to have hit a complete dead end. Please could someone give me a guide, or tips if they have done this themselves.
  I did manage to get a kernel to compile, but it didn't have the right drivers for my RAID 10 SATA hard disk (4 disks). I looked at a working install of FC4 and it looks like it uses SCSI drivers to get it working. I then had no luck running "make ARCH=xen xconfig", so I tried copying over a .config from the FC4 kernel and that wouldn't make.

I've now resulted to installing the xen2 unstable that comes with Fedora, but this isn't what I'm after. I need something with as few bugs as possible.

Please, please, please HELP!

Lyle