Re: [Xen-users] Re: What's the magic to compile a unified dom0 and domU

To: Markus Schuster <ma.schuster@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: What's the magic to compile a unified dom0 and domU kernel image?
From: Michael Gregg <mgregg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:50:23 -0700
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:10:14 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The trick for me was to be sure that I included ARCH=xen in EVERY make
line when building the kernel.

make ARCH=xen menuconfig
make ARCH=xen modules
make ARCH=xen -j 6

etc.

You may need to start over again with your original config file AND to
run a make mrproper if you have not been using ARCH=xen everywhere.