Re: [Xen-users] vmware inside Xen

Of course you dont need to recompile every package you gonna use. The
"only" difference at xenU is: these domains cant access hardware
directly, and at xen0 you can. If you are talking about other "kind" of
package, like kernel modules, you would need to make them fully
supported to xen cause they need hardware access. So basically a package
that runs under userspace doesnt need changes to run under xen.