xen-ppc-devel

[XenPPC] Re: [Libvir] libvirt not compatible with Xen-unstable hypercall

To: jyoung5@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [XenPPC] Re: [Libvir] libvirt not compatible with Xen-unstable hypercall API ?
From: Atsushi SAKAI <sakaia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:27:23 +0900
Cc: libvir-list@xxxxxxxxxx, xen-ppc-devel <xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 04:23:02 -0700
Sender: xen-ppc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Jerone.

Thank you for your info.
It needs to fix, I will fix this issue.
(I check up to xen-3.0.4 but for xen-3.0.5 is not yet.
The structure changes from xen-3.0.4 to xen-3.0.5.)

But I hope xen_internal.c should switch libxc.
Any reason of libvirt stay on original code?

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI