[Xen-devel] Re: 4.0/4.1 requests

To: Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: 4.0/4.1 requests
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 12:11:13 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 04:13:34 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=rIscohS/6H6ekg/0R0VoEiOVfAkqj09c2oIZce74KCY=; b=B4Bd7t1F1SKPjQ6RsoVuYTZ4sLkvqMEDaIs4lh8q5gv/SFm6Ia9R4Tk+4hXGjQrt5y x2aDGf8I3Yi0QpmV9AldRulwXqidBaQfP9nO1r1mXM22X0VDPTxeyqwHWOZbygffODtW 2sbnpUSPrD1inBiyxMUVO4dDNDMNXd+cl+pxo=