[Xen-devel] Re: xenstore index reset in xb_init_comms breaks domU kdump

To: Olaf Hering <olaf@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: xenstore index reset in xb_init_comms breaks domU kdump
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:21:18 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 06:22:03 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:sender:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc :message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cIVclohSxbkMQBIbHk/7rJ9SfAgN/A3hELXWD72/dwg=; b=XKbMieEBMepyYe7GG9gXCDuSS3RjpVo8ytndmrB9c9B8td6bW982xWzDeCUGriovAR /TfxMHvD7cR/Plr1O0NOX3VKsbArjlHyNE2WN91QPtlwPtDqWtBK3+Ho1nmR5/o0+B+X fmAKpgbRjVCkE5NctNETHW8drm9awHiBaljL0=