Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Patch] support of cpu pools in xl

Juergen Gross writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Patch] support of cpu pools in xl"):
> On 09/17/10 11:46, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > In an ideal world, yes. I think this was a workaround for buggy versions
> > of flex observed in the field or something.
>
> How nice ;-)

I don't think it's really that bad an answer.  Doing it this way means
you can compile if you don't have flex, and the flex output itself is
portable to any compiler/platform and not dependent on any part of the
configuration.

If you send patches which touch the .l files my build test will
rebuild the .c files so I don't mind if you leave out the changes to
the .l in your patch.

Ian.