RE: [Xen-devel] pvops domu soft lockup under load (more logs)

(Resending to list... Our corporate email gateway sadly has problems with
a "+" in an email address so I can't reply to Pim directly... if someone
could forward, I would appreciate it.)

Hi Pim --

I haven't read all of your previous postings, but with what you are
seeing, I'd be suspicious that your TSC's may be getting badly out
of sync, possibly due to power management.

Could you try booting xen on the "bad" machines with the
Xen boot parameter: max_cstate=0

There may also be power management settings in the BIOS that
can be changed.

Hope that helps!
Dan