Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.4.1 NUMA support

To: George Dunlap <george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.4.1 NUMA support
From: Dulloor <dulloor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 06:39:47 -0500
Cc: Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Papagiannis Anastasios <apapag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 03:40:12 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=37wWi4mAnCf8Z1/aG1FYlZwYiqBrbCgEkis1eG74uBM=; b=Aootb32w8BmA4BYfWVR6xi2Tfi7mf/VM48GIJzQzmQFaYfO9pqlqsu/7YiudNlUFdL E83/VU+EYwSxgTSzXL7YxwVAcfOOGTIbf64f8MTc9M3FCq6zA4Dq/hJamMkqUxD+g4Vf ktFqM8klLrod3xYj/qbRlM+OvfhuDxQbpHX0M=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
George,

What's the current scope and status of your scheduler work ? Is it
going to look similar to the Linux scheduler (with scheduling domains,
et al). In that case, topology is already accounted for, to a large
extent. It would be good to know so that I can work on something that
doesn't overlap.

-dulloor