Home Products Support Community News

Re: [Xen-devel] HVM and WIndows NT

To: Alexandre CABROL PERALES <alexandre.cabrol@xxxxxxxx>, Stefano Stabellini <Stefano.Stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] HVM and WIndows NT
From: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:03:04 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:03:34 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 10/08/2009 20:51, "Alexandre CABROL PERALES" <alexandre.cabrol@xxxxxxxx>

> i made test with qemu-0.10.6 and winnt crash as with xen 3.3 or upper.
> I made test with qemu-0.9.1 and it works well.
> So it's regression bug in qemu.
> My question is :
> how can i use ioemu-qemu-xen based on 0.9.1 with xen-3.4.0 ?

You can't without some development work. We provide Xen and qemu as a
matched pair because the interfaces between them change, so you pretty much
have to use the qemu version we provide.

 -- Keir

Xen-devel mailing list