Re: [Xen-devel] Latest xen-3.4-testing hangs on boot with iommu=1, on a

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Latest xen-3.4-testing hangs on boot with iommu=1, on a Lenovo T500
From: Tom Rotenberg <tom.rotenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:18:53 +0300
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 03:19:24 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=8oiOgZqwxzZkzyYbWtFtML+jcqoDMzRsE+Z8zPshW1E=; b=HY+dmJn7ZARAzbRYctw8vaIFwhm20I7F0acRWEV2JTLZ6DuME6zdkYMFuI8/WyvG1Y MLY/FG+YvQwuF44RJe6+inzlII1vjcTU4MqsjQLQ85X1EFb7jCENBWcLX+cV39StDt68 rzfouXdRVEwS17zBMaBZLIH/WXevIP/yFONhg=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, it worked!
Thanks!