RE: [Xen-devel] [VTD][patch 0/5] HVM device assignment using vt-d

To: "Keir Fraser" <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guy Zana" <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kay, Allen M" <allen.m.kay@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] [VTD][patch 0/5] HVM device assignment using vt-d
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 23:10:09 +0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:08:38 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sure. :-) But I'm still thinking the effect to use virtual EOI as de-assertion
signal, which doesn't require to change polarity in the line frequently. We
can just add a flag per gsi to indicate whether a physical irq is injected
on this line. When intercepting HVM EOI, invoke deassert and also jump
to ->end() if flag is on. Does it work basically?

Thanks,
Kevin