Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: Re: [Xen-users] bugzilla.xensource.com

To: Daniele Palumbo <daniele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: Re: [Xen-users] bugzilla.xensource.com
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:20:52 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 02:21:08 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The bugzilla is used largely for tracking issues we already know about and
are working on. It's not triaged for new bugs as often as it ought to be. So
if you have an issue, the right thing to do is usually to post to xen-users
or xen-devel (depending on whether it looks to be a real bug or possibly
just user error) and then let us know you are creating a bugzilla ticket if
the issue cannot quickly be resolved.

 -- Keir