RE: [Xen-devel] [XENOPROLIFE] New oprofile patch for XenOProfile

To: "Ray Bryant" <raybry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] [XENOPROLIFE] New oprofile patch for XenOProfile
From: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 17:51:44 -0600
Cc: "Woller, Thomas" <thomas.woller@xxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:52:03 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ray,

I have an AMD machine in my Lab which I believe has SVM support.
I can use that if needed, but I will need sometime to get it ready and
running Xen.
I thought Tom has tested oprofile with both AMD and Intel HVM guests and
that things were working fine.
Could you please sync up with Tom and make sure it is not a problem with
your configuration.
Tom can you confirm you were able to successfully run XenOprofile for
HVM guests?
If needed I can try to reproduce your problem here when I have my AMD
machine up.

Regards

Renato