Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.3 released!

Just upgraded about 3 dozen servers, various types include :

Commodity p4 2.8's (2GB)
Commodity p4 HT 3.2 -> 3.8 (4GB)
Pentium D 9xx (mixed) (4GB)

Commodity Athalon (2GB)
Dual Opteron 242 (16GB)
Dual Athalon 64 X2 (dual core) 4200's (4-16 GB)

Issues : none, smooth sailing.

All are operating from unique configurations, Debian or Ubuntu based,
the newer stuff is pulling guest images from an AoE san.

No issues with AoE, no issues with ocfs2, no issues with migration.

Think now we can play more with our HVM guests as it seems this release
may have fixed our previous issues.

Excellent job xen dev team :)

Best,
-Tim