Re: [Xen-devel] X86_64 "assert" when booting 64-bit image.

On 9 Feb 2006, at 17:44, Nakajima, Jun wrote:

I think that particular check is valid; it's basically saying "we shadow
page tables only". I feel mfn_is_page_table can be wrong with the type
PGT_fl1_shadow, which is bigger than PGT_l4_shadow.  Let me check and
come back. I slightly remember I needed to kill the check when I was
debugging the code, but not sure if it was triggered by a bug.

Yeah, you killed the check by calling ___shadow_status() directly in one place, but there's also a path via sync_all which still was bad.

I just killed the whole function and renamed ___shadow_status() to take its place.

 -- Keir