Re: [Xen-devel] 2.0-testing.bk

The previous build failure when latex not installed seems to have been
fixed.  However the patch from yesterday to create symlinks to the
kernels in /boot is circumvented now that the files aren't copied from
dist/install/* as before.

-install-kernels:
-       cp -a $(DESTDIR)/boot/* /boot/
-       cp -a $(DESTDIR)/lib/modules/* /lib/modules/
-       cp -dR $(DESTDIR)/boot/*$(LINUX_VER)* $(prefix)/boot/
-       cp -dR $(DESTDIR)/lib/modules/* $(prefix)/lib/modules/

I can easily work around this by doing make dist and calling install.sh
manually, but if anyone wanted the symlinks to be created when doing a
make install, that won't happen anymore.

--
Thanks,
Paul Larson