Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel crash

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel crash
From: Tobias Hunger <tobias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:55:17 +0100
Cc: Derrik Pates <demon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:57:11 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thursday 20 January 2005 12:30, Keir Fraser wrote:
> I see no problem if I add those two parameters to my own xenU
> boot-parameter list. Why not start with a vanilla/default xenU config
> (perhaps with just the PHYSDEV_ACCESS option added), get that working,
> and then start adding in options bit by bit?

That is what I am trying. Adding PHYSDEV_ACCESS causes lots of Kconfig files
to get sourced and lots of additional options get added. I am trying to trim
those down as far as possible. Maybe I should remove all the drivers I need
as well for tests.

--
Gruss,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger           The box said: 'Windows 95 or better'
tobias@xxxxxxxxxxx                     So I installed Linux.