Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on /. again

xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 01/17/2005 08:41:26 PM:

> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:25:57 +0000, Mark A. Williamson
> <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Just a heads-up that Xen is on the /. frontpage again.
> >
> > http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/05/01/17/1212241.shtml?
> tid=136&tid=156&tid=172&tid=106
> >
> > The IBM sHype stuff, XenSource and the VT checkins are all mentioned.
>
> according to that /. news, sHype stuff has been already in -unstable
> branch? is that so fast ??
>
> regards,
> AQ

It is not that fast. sHype is not in any Xen source
yet. Currently it is running on our research hypervisor.
We want to discuss with the Xen community while we
are porting it to Xen so we can address comments and
adapt it where necessary.

This is why we started this discussion on the Xen
development mailing list early.

Kindest Regards
Reiner
Reiner Sailer, Research Staff Member, Secure Systems Department
IBM T J Watson Research Ctr, 19 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne NY 10532
Phone: 914 784 6280  (t/l 863)  Fax: 914 784 6205, sailer@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/s/sailer/