RE: [Xen-devel] seeking help for xen0/U .config

Can someone post their successful .config for xen0 and xenU using FC3
on intel x86 w/ide hdd? My make ARCH=xen oldconfig gives numerous
kernel options that are new for dom0 and I am not sure if I have them
set correctly in the build.

uh, default config files as distributed with xen 2.0 works just fine for
me.

where can i find the config file

well they are at

# ls -1 linux-2.6.9-xen-sparse/arch/xen/configs/xen*
        linux-2.6.9-xen-sparse/arch/xen/configs/xen0_defconfig
        linux-2.6.9-xen-sparse/arch/xen/configs/xenU_defconfig

.. but makefile will just use them automagically if you do "make world" (and there are no old .config files lying around).