Re: [Xen-devel] XEN is working on dpt_i2o!

To: Flavio Leitner <fbl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] XEN is working on dpt_i2o!
From: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:20:20 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:32:32 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I sent an email before reporting that dpt2io wasn't
> working here. Now with bk of 2004-09-23 and enabling
> dpti2o on xen0 is working perfectly.

That's good to hear. I suspect that one of the patches to make
scatter/gather ever so slightly more conservative to work around
an iscsi issue has helped some of the other technically buggy
drivers.

> The test machine is a SuperMicro 6023P-8R.
>
> Please, enable it on default xen0 config.

How common is this card? Every driver we enable in the default
config slightly increases build time and bloats the kernel...

If someone else on the lists shouts I'll put it in. (Flavio --
you're not allowed to subscribe under a different name ;-)

Ian