[Xen-devel] Physical grant error

[sorry for sending twice--I sent using the wrong email address]

We've successfully installed Xen on a Redhat machine, and we can start
domains, but they don't start cleanly.

If we run the xen-mynewdom script, we get the following error from the
physical grant command.

warning: state file not found [/var/lib/xen/vdstate.xml]
Partition /dev/hda2 (resolved to /dev/hda2) does not exist.

/dev/hda2 is our root partition for Redhat.  Is this supposed to be the
same partition?

--

If we run xenctl domain new and xenctl domain start ignoring the physical
grant command, the domain says:

*** An error occurred during the file system check.
*** Dropping you to a shell: the system will reboot
*** when you leave the shell.
Give root password for maintenance

--

We're also not sure how we communicate to the domain once it's started.
We think (possibly) that if it starts up successfully you telnet into it,

--

Also, is this error related to the fsck error mentioned earlier?

Thanks,
        -Jefferson Ng