RE: [Xen-devel] Problems

To: "'Bin Ren'" <br260@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Problems
From: "Jaswinder S. Ahluwalia" <jahluwal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:20:26 -0800
Cc: "'Devel Xen'" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:21:19 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I did a complete reinstall, this time making sure that iptables was
installed. I also verified that the option was checked when the kernel was
compiled. However, I am getting the same error.

I ran the individual commands inside of the xen_nat_enable script and it
seems fine except on the following commands:

run_iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -s 169.254.0.0/16 -j MASQUERADE
and
run_iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 2201 -j DNAT --to
169.254.1.1:22

I assume since the above command doesn't work the rest of the ssh ones won't
either.

Could it be that I have some old (or perhaps even new) version of iptables
that doesn't match the commands in the xen_nat_enable script?

Thanks,
Jas