RE: [Xen-devel] Problems

To: "'Bin Ren'" <br260@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Problems
From: "Jaswinder S. Ahluwalia" <jahluwal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:04:01 -0800
Cc: "'Devel Xen'" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:05:32 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Thanks for the info. So I did what was said in the past few e-mails you have
sent me and when I ran xen_nat_enable I got a message about "iptables,
command not found. Have you built netfilter?"

So I installed iptables from the mandrake disk that I have and now its
saying "iptables: invalid argument. Have you built netfilter?"

Thanks,
Jas