Re: [Xen-users] Can xen pv drivers take profit from this ?

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 07:11:42PM +0400, Matthieu Patou wrote:
> Hello,
> some have maybe heard of the GPL dirvers for KVM.
>
> See:
> http://www.techworld.com.au/article/316219/red_hat_open_sources_windows_virtualisation_drivers
>
> Is there any profit that Xen can get from this ?

There is (and has been for a while) GPLPV Windows PV drivers for Xen.

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv/

Based on the feedback it seems like the KVM Windows drivers are still
pretty inmature. I haven't tried them myself, so that's just what I've
read online.

-- Pasi