Re: [Xen-users] windows 2008 x64 no cdrom.

The thing i do not understand here is that when i hit browse, it shows a cdrom (d drive) and an x drive(win PE virtural drive). But no hard drive. could this be a really stupid error message where windows mean to tell me that it can not find a hard drive?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Lyon" <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx> To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Robbie garrett" <rgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] windows 2008 x64 no cdrom.

There is no 32 bit 2008 r2, there is only 64 bit and I've had no
problem installing the rtm build on xen, I've also installed windows 7
and that works fine too.

On both I have videoram set to 8mb to enable high resolution, and
viridian enabed to stop bugcheck code 101 when using multiple cpus.

I don't use any special settings for the cdrom, just
file:/mnt/nas1/2008r3.iso, hdc:cdrom,r

I am running xen 3.4.1

Andy