Re: [Xen-users] /lib/tls.disabled does not work

Hello Ralf,

Well, rebuilding initrd is what solved exactly that problem in my
case, but of cause it might be different for other setups. (I have xen
3.0.2-2, compiled from source with PAE switch and running on debian
etch). Just in case you want to try it anyway, this is what I did after
renaming the tls directory:

depmod 2.6.16-xen
mkinitrd -o /boot/initrd.img-2.6.16-xen 2.6.16-xen

--
Seneca