[Xen-users] /lib/tls.disabled does not work

Hi

Iam running the latest Xen 3.x on FC5.  As per the wiki and the message
displayed during boot up, I have renamed /lib/tls to /lib/tls.disabled

However on subsequent boots I still get the warning and Xen is slow.

Any hints on what else I need to do to disable tls ?

Regards
Srini