[Xen-devel] stubdom build broken?

Hi
with the recent updates to the qemu git repo stubdoms fail to build for me both on 64bit fc8 and 64 but ubuntu 8.04

First the changes seem to require pciutils-dev/pciutils-devel packages to be installed. Easily fixed. Also just noticed George Dunlaps fix.

The configure complains about:
ERROR: unknown option --disable-gcc-check
when calling xen-setup. I've "fixed" this by removing the option from ./stubdom/Makefile

With these fixes the next issue is:
[...]
  CC    cutils.o
In file included from cutils.c:24:
qemu-common.h:53:21: warning: sys/uio.h: No such file or directory
cutils.c: In function 'qemu_iovec_init':
cutils.c:109: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'struct iovec'
[... and so on]

Configure seem to think that the system has iovec (HAVE_IOVEC) but the newlib is compiled/installed without.

The previously working version of ioemu/qemu-xen did not have the test for iovec.

Before digging deeper: Is anyone else seeing these issues? I'm on latest xen-unstable from xen.org.

Rolf