Re: [Xen-devel] Re: running multiple version of Xen on a single machine

>>> "George Dunlap " <dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx> 08.12.06 21:11 >>>
>Hmm... would running your tests (with xend & friends) inside a chroot
>be sufficient?  I realize it's a bit of a pain to set one up, but once
>set up, you should be able to switch from one set of tools to another
>pretty quickly.

That might work (minus the xenstored issue described earlier, and minus
any potential similar issues not identified, yet), but I really think working
around the problem is not the right way - fixing the dependencies would
be far more appropriate.

Jan