Re: [Xen-devel] loop devices

On 17/10/06 12:14 am, "Apparao, Padmashree K" <padmashree.k.apparao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I tried increasing the loopback devices in the kernel boot command line using netloop.nloopbacks=64
And also with max_loop=64, but neither worked.

The former should work if the driver is built into your kernel. If it’s not I’m not sure if module loading picks up options from the boot-time command line. You might need to add a line to your modules.conf or to the line that manually loads netloop.

 -- Keir